Cactus & Lotus Wellness Retreat
Sky Story Bed & Breakfast
Nature • Meditation • Art
Your inner lotus awaits
Journey beyond the cacti of life to feed your inner lotus! Join nature inspired professional artist, traditionally trained yoga educator and longtime meditation practitioner, Diana Chabros, for this unique exploratory 3 day small group retreat in Val Marie, Saskatchewan, near Grassland National Park! Using focused reflective walking, an introduction to a transformative intuitive art process and simple movement, breath and meditation techniques for insight, participants will gaze gently at our prickly aspects and peer into the pond of personal inquiry to discover what’s holding us back. Our inner lotus awaits! Rich benefits for a lifetime will be reaped from learning these humble yet profound take-away practices.
Your Retreat Package Includes:
- 3 days of enriching retreat experience
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at Sky Story B & B
- Sacred circles, guided sitting and movement meditations
- Guided intuitive painting sessions
- Sacred smudge to start our self-guided walk into Grasslands
- Guided labyrinth walk
- Guided cultural tours of Heritage EcoMuseum and local Triple R Honeybee Ranch/Gardens
- Healthy meals and snacks
- 15 minute post retreat follow up via zoom or telephone
YES! TELL ME MORE!
Special Early Bird Rate before May 20, 2024: $795.00 + applicable tax
After May 20: $895.00 + applicable tax
For those not staying at Sky Story Bed & Breakfast, Cactus & Lotus Retreat registration is offered at the special rate of $585 + applicable tax. Some meals provided.
Call Diana now at 306-550-5377 to find out more and reserve your spot!